一步一脚印.把开心与不开心的回忆.慢慢的拼凑起来.你就会发现.幸福一直都在你的身边

2008年8月6日星期三

Jurong East Branch

Due to the woodlands branch has been closed the class for this module, i have no choice to study at jurong east branch there, coz outram park there is too far for me... haiz

Anyway, this is my first class at jurong east branch.

Third time to that block but still lost... it looks like maze, you can go through from blk 130 to blk 133.

After 15min walked i just found the place.

I was the first student arrived there. The classroom was a little bit small if compared with the woodlands branch. Not so much students in the class.

But i like it. The lecturer is very nice, the class not too noisy, the most important thing is the lecturer doesn't spoke an english+indian sounds... quite annoying loh when you listened, it very hard to understand what she said.

Well, i have to put a lot of effort to my study, i have been miss about 3 lessons, i just finished lessons 2 only, but there were begin the lessons 6... oh my goodness...

But the worst matter is...I registered the examination last week. So, i must hard working le... haiz... quite difficult loh... but i'll try de

Anyway... God bless "me"

没有评论:





Photobucket

博客归档

关注者

mY MusicBOX

Powered By Blogger